- Engineers/Medics are required. If you don’t have an engineer/ a medic, you’re going to lose. Do all teams “need” an engineer or a medic? If so then how come I’m able to beat some matches without one of the two? It’s possible to complete it without even both.
- Snipers and Spies are useless.
Two Engineers are good! A huge no no. More engineers will lead to more sentry busters. Most engineer clones end up placing buildings next to each other because they think it’ll deal more damage. However, one of the sentry busters will eliminate all of those buildings in one blast. This is the main reason why I have a huge dislike of clones of the same class. Also there are two upgrades called Two-way teleporter and disposable mini sentry. (Better than gunslinger)
- Heavy sucks at damaging tanks. If he’s alone. He can damage a tank as much as any other class related to damage when he’s helping. Crit canteens accelerate the process.
- Melee is better against tanks. What do the majority of the people say when a tank appears? SHOOT THE TANK! Meleeing it is a much slower way to wreck a tank actually. The heavy weapons guy is the heavy weapons guy, not Kenshiro and the pyro is best suited to destroy tanks with the Phlogistinator.
- Kritzkrieg is the only medigun you should use. While it’s the best medigun, it is not required. There are always other options. Say hello to crit canteens while you’re at it.
- Scout should only collect money. Says the lazy engineer who won’t even pick up a single small pile of cash right next to him. Why not help the scout instead of having him to do it alone just in case if he dies? Plus the scout should at least defend himself with his primary weapon.
- Duplicates are Bad! Mostly, not all the time. I’ve seen it succeed before but…..
- Duplicates are Good! Soldier and heavy can be partners for damage. No need for two of each. Demoman and sniper can be partners for specific kills and single shot group kills. No need for two demos. Scout and spy can be partners for collecting cash. One scout is enough to be a money vacuum. Medic and engineer can be partners. I’ve already talked about the two engineers debuff and one medic is enough to keep the team healthy. Scout’s force-a-nature, heavy’s rage, and demo’s loose cannon defeats the purpose of multiple pyros.
- Everyone go ________! It’s our only chance to win!
Scout should switch class at the final wave. Don’t care about money at the last wave? Well how about Mad Milk’s slowdown effect or mark for death? Those don’t matter too?
- Sydney Sleeper sucks! While not the best sniper rifle in the game. It still has its uses. Explosive headshots are still there but don’t expect critical damage. Penetration upgrade marks multiple targets at once in a single shot.
- Bottle>Swords It’s easy to kill a lone robot with your melee of choice; especially as a demo. Plus the max health reduction is not that big of a deal. The blades have a longer range and each kill with the eyelander/HHH gives out additional max HP and speed.
- Don’t attack the Sentry Buster! That’s real teamwork, leaving your engineer running for his life from a running bomb. Not all engineers have rescue ranger you know. Jarate/Milk slowdown works against the sentry buster too.
- More tours = Better player! Oh great, another egotistical player that loves to brag about their success and believes paying money for the game means skill.
What other myths that you would like to add?
At first the whole thin skinned Tumblr SJW’s freaking out over Jontron’s posts were hilarious but now it’s getting embarrassing. We get it, you don’t like him anymore. Stop stuffing it down peoples’ throats, get over it and find something else to enjoy. While you’re at it, stop telling people to not like things you don’t like.
Please lighten up for once Tumblr users.
jontron is disgusting and if u like him pls leave
Words can hurt, for a while. Not permanently.
28:32 - End of stream
The ending was easily the best part in my perspective.
Do you even lift!?
I got nothing…
Eeny meeny miny…. MOE!
No officer, I wasn’t drinking.
The miracle of birth.
I don’t give a shit if I blow up the planet, I’m a bad guy!
Gee, I wonder why.
40:22 - 1:41:56